High School Admission Consideration Criteria:
1. Graduation from a college preparatory high school program with a minimum average of 80%.
2. A grade of 75%, or higher, on NYS algebra and geometry regents exams.
3. Trigonometry is highly recommended.
4. Physics, and studio art preferred.
5. No portfolio is required.
Technical Standards: In addition to academic requirements, all applicants must also be able to meet the minimum Technical Standards for the program, with or without reasonable accommodation.
Application Dates and Guidelines
Applications for fall enrollment in the Architectural Design and Building program can be sent in at any time. Applications and portfolios will be reviewed beginning December 15 and acceptances given beginning January 15.
Send Applications to:
2 Main Street
Delhi, NY 13753
Minimum requirements to be considered for admission
HS Average: 75
Algebra Regents: 73
Transfer GPA: 2.0
SUNY Curriculum Code: 1852