Accepted and Current Nursing Students
There are a number of steps you must take before taking classes as a SUNY Delhi Nursing Student. Due to Federal, State and clinical site mandates for healthcare providers, there are more health requirements for nursing that the rest of the college community. Please read the following information carefully.
- Get a SUNY Delhi Health Form
- Schedule an appointment for a physical
- All required forms by July 1st
- Current CPR certification card
- Proliability insurance
Schedule an appointment with healthcare provider.
- Schedule an appointment for a physical.
- Be sure to have the provider complete the SUNY Delhi Health Form and give you all of the required shots and tests.
- Take the SUNY Delhi Nursing Health Requirements list with you to your appointment, so the provider can be aware of all the steps required for your clinical participation. Download Nursing Health Requirements list now >
- A complete physical and immunization record is required PRIOR to all clinical courses.
- Copies of all titers and immunization record need to be uploaded with completed Health Form.
- If you have questions related to these requirements, please call Certified Profile Helpdesk at 888-914-7279.
Upload required forms before July 1st.
- Upload your completed Health Form to Castle Branch and Counseling and Health Services.
- Copies of all titers and immunization record need to be included.
- Any nursing student who has not submitted all required information prior to July 1, will be de-registered from nursing courses.
Obtain and upload CPR certification by August 1st.
- All nursing students must be certified in CPR - Professional Rescuer / Healthcare Provider.
- Proof of certification in CPR for the Professional Rescuer from the Red Cross or American Heart Association, no online course courses accepted.
School of Nursing