Golf & Plant Sciences Available Student Scholarships
All scholarships are available to full time students enrolled in the specified program major and students must meet the following criteria:
- Must successfully complete at least one semester in the designated academic major/program.
- Must have a minimum GPA of 2.5; some scholarships require a 3.0 on 4.0 scale.
- Recommendation from a faculty member within the academic program/major.
- Recommendation from a practicing professional in the field of study.
- For some scholarships, proof of financial need may be required.
Golf/Plant Sciences Programs
- New York State Turfgrass Association Scholarship
- Peter Hahn Memorial Scholarship
- Steven V. Moffett Memorial Scholarship
- Duke Polidar Scholarship
- Long Island Golf Course Superintendents Association Endowment Scholarship
- Golf Course Superintendents of Association of America Scholarship
- New York State Nursery and Landscape Association Scholarship
- John Corman Scholarship
- Bill Carson Memorial Scholarship
- PLANET - Professional Landcare Network - multiple individual scholarships
- GardenScape Professional Association - offered by the Genesee-Finger Lakes Nursery and Landscape Association
- Frank Sgobbo Memorial Scholarship - offered by the New York State Turf & Landscape Association
- New York State Federation of Home Bureaus
- Peter Gasparini Scholarship & Bob Case Sholarship - offered by the Central NYS Nursery and Landscape Assoc.
- Turf and Ornamental Communicators Association Scholarship
- Charles K. Mruk Scholarship - offered by New England Sports Turf Managers Association
- New York State Nursery and Landscape Association
Minimum requirements to be considered for admission
HS Average: 75
Algebra Regents: 73
Biology Regents: 73
Transfer GPA: 2.0
SUNY Curriculum Code: 0613
View Course List
Join Student Clubs
Meet Advisory Council
College Golf Course
Dr. Ben McGraw