Students who attend the EOP Summer Transition Program find their transition to college much smoother and more successful.
- Mandatory for all First-time EOP Freshmen
- 2-3 day program which occurs before the campus Freshmen Orientation Program.
- Social and Cultural programming provided.
Goals of the EOP Summer Transition Program include:
- Students will become familiar with college academic and social expectations, school policies, student services and learning resources of SUNY Delhi.
- Students will be provided with a variety of arenas to actively interact with faculty, staff, student and community members both in and out of the classroom setting.
- Students will establish new relationships, make new friends and be introduced to a diverse campus community.
- Students will discuss the importance of accountability, responsibility and positive citizenship at SUNY Delhi and beyond.
- Students will be involved with the educational, cultural and social activities that will enhance their quality of life in a rural college community.
Director of EOP,
Diversity Equity & Inclusion
215 Bush Hall