Veterinary Science Technology
Veterinary Science Technology Scholarships
Last year, 63% of graduates received a scholarship.
Total awards = $135,000
Award Range = $700-$6,200
Average Award= $3,100
Veterinary Science Technology Students can receive financial support through academic scholarships, including:
Merrill Foundation Scholarships - Awarded to Veterinary Science Technology students who have excelled in the classroom and demonstrated a commitment to community service.
Presidential Scholarships -7 to 10 new students from Delaware and Otsego Counties who have demonstrated significant academic achievement , have an 88 or higher high school average and are in the top 15% of their graduating class are awarded up to full tuition.
Hope Eddy UDE Memorial Scholarship - Awarded to a Veterinary Technology student in memory of student Hope Eddy
Boehringer-Ingleheim Pharmaceuticals Assistantships - $10,000 in Student Assistantship funds are available to Veterinary Science students for special projects and dedication to animal care.
American Association of Laboratory Animal Science (AALAS) - For Veterinary Technology students who show an interest in working in Biomedical Research by enrolling in elective lab animal science courses and/or doing internships in the field.
- Metro-NY AALAS Branch offers 1 yearly scholarship
- Upstate AALAS Branch offers 3 yearly scholarships
J. William Harniman Scholarship - $2,500 per year awarded to a current full-time Delhi student demonstrating significant academic achievement, leadership and community service
General Student Scholarships - $1,000 per year awarded to up to 14 current full-time Delhi students with grade point averages of 2.5 or greater with demonstrated leadership skills and commitment to community service
CADI Employee Scholarship - $1,000 per year awarded to up to 5 current full-time Delhi students employed by CADI with grade point averages of 2.5 or greater and demonstrated leadership skills and commitment to community service
Barnes and Noble Scholarship - $500 - $1,000 awarded to up to 10 current full-time students with a cumulative grade point average of 2.75 or higher and demonstrated financial need
Barnes and Noble Scholarship Text Book Awards - Awards of up to $500 to current students with demonstrated need majoring in nursing or veterinary science technology. The number of awards varies based on availability of funds.
College Foundation Veterinary Science Scholarships -
- Dr. Bruce '68 and Irene Bumstead Scholarship
- Claircine Fraser Scholarship
- David Cross Scholarship - Funding for academically successful students entering into the BBA degree program
- Dennis Baker Scholarship - Funding for Veterinary Science students with interest in Laboratory Animal Science or Microbiology
- Home Bureau, Norma Hancock Scholarship
- Anthony '75 and Linda Mason '75 Helstosky Scholarship Endowment
- Janet Chichester Memorial Fund - Funding for Veterinary Science students excelling academically
- Dr. Josef & Linda Powell '65 Endowed Scholarship in honor of Dr. Walter Collins '50
- Sheldon Merritt Memorial Endowment
- Sharon Ferraro Memorial Scholarship - Funding for AAS student excelling in the field of animal welfare, husbandry, and care
- Sandra L. Quackenbush '75 Veterinary Scholarship
- Winifield Stone Scholarship - Funding available for AAS or BBA students showing interest in Laboratory Animal Science
For more information on any of the listed scholarships please contact: