Golf and Sports Turf Management
Golf and Sports Turf Management (BBA)
SUNY Delhi is a national leader in golf and grounds management with alumni managing
golf courses and sports facilities across the U.S.
Our Bachelor of Business Administration in Golf and Sports Turf Management program was developed with the input of industry experts to prepare you for leadership positions at golf courses and other facilities across the country. It is the only program in the Northeast that combines the science of turf management with business and communications proficiency.
The program includes an option to concentrate in Athletic and Sports Field Management.
You'll learn the theory and practice of proper turf management on our College Golf Course, athletic fields, and 480-acre campus, while summer internships at prestigious properties across the country let you continue your hands-on learning experience and often open doors to employment.
- Hands-on experience in real-life environments with state-of-the art equipment
- Numerous scholarships are awarded to Delhi turf students each year
- Nearly 100% job placement with a seamless transition to employment
- Nationwide network of alumni and industry contacts
- The Turf Club, a Student Chapter of the Golf Course Superintendents Association of America, serves as the official organization for students interested in golf course management and provides them with information about career directions
- The Horticulture Club promotes the development and advancement of Landscape Contracting and Golf and Sports Turf Management fields
- Golf Course Superintendent
- Golf Course Irrigation Technician
- Golf Course Pest Management/Spray Technician
- Turf/Golf Industry Company Sales
- Golf Course Construction/Renovation Foreman
- Golf Course General Manager
SUNY Delhi graduates see nearly 100% job placement and are working at some of the
country's most prestigious properties around the world.
- High School Average: 75
- Algebra Regents: 75
- Science Regents: 75
- Other Science Regents: 75
SAT/ACT scores are not required, but an SAT score of 950 or better or an ACT score of 19 or better will be used as an indicator of success. An on-campus interview is strongly recommended.
- GPA: 2.3