Healthcare Management (BBA)
The healthcare field has experienced unprecedented growth in the past decade. SUNY
Delhi’s BBA in Healthcare Management was designed to assist with meeting this workforce
need. Students will learn how to navigate the complexities of this dynamic industry,
including how to develop and manage budgets, healthcare law and regulations, ethics,
patient care, and strategic planning. Graduates will be prepared for entry-level management
and supervisory roles or to pursue graduate study.
- The Healthcare Management degree provides students with a strong foundation in both management and health-related coursework and offers many opportunities for hands-on experience.
- To meet the needs of busy professionals and working students, the program is designed to be completed in either a traditional classroom setting or in an online/on campus hybrid format.
- Graduates are prepared for exciting careers in hospitals, physician offices, long-term care facilities, medical clinics, and community health organizations within the healthcare field.
- According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, the job outlook for positions in healthcare management is projected to grow by 20% through 2026, which outpaces growth in other fields.
- Clinic manager
- Healthcare administrator
- Health information manager
- Medical practice administrator
- Office manager
- Nursing home administrator
- Medical records supervisor
- Health services manager
- Dental office supervisor
- HS Average: 80
- Algebra Regents: 75
- English Regents: 75
- Science Regents
- Transfer GPA: 2.3
- SUNY Curriculum Code: 2647