Restaurant & Food Service Management
Hospitality Management: Restaurant and Food Service Management (BBA)
Our Restaurant & Food Service Management graduates are in demand across the industry. This program gives you the skills and knowledge you need to be a leader in the food management field, from menu planning, purchasing, and marketing to human resources. Best of all, you gain actual experience by working in our student-run restaurant, Signatures.
Geared toward training front-line restaurant managers, the Bachelor of Business Administration in Restaurant and Food Service Management degree offers you hands-on instruction in a realistic setting. You will learn the day-to-day operations of various types of food service venues in state-of-the-art facilities.
- Faculty are industry professionals who have owned or managed restaurants from casual to haute cuisine.
- Hospitality students receive first priority when applying for jobs at campus dining facilities.
- Work and study at Walt Disney World in our unique six-month program.
- Restaurant manager
- Restaurant owner
- Food service manager (college, corporate, etc.)
- High School Average: 80
- Algebra Regents: 75
- Biology Regents: 75
- SUNY Curriculum Code: 1170