Mission of the College
The mission of SUNY Delhi is to provide its students with academic opportunities that yield clear thinkers and productive citizens who are prepared for service, leadership, and successful careers.
Mission of the Program
To prepare professional nurses who integrate health care expertise with civic responsibility in a dynamic and complex health care arena and enable graduates to be employed and contribute within their community through service, leadership, and education.
Student Learning Outcomes
Graduates of the SUNY Delhi RN-to-BSN program will:
1. Synthesize knowledge from the liberal arts and sciences as a cornerstone for professional nursing practice.
2. Use theory, research findings, and evidence to support nursing practice related to disease prevention, health promotion, illness, and restoration of health.
3. Communicate and collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams to provide client-centered care.
4. Implement interventions to meet the healthcare, education, and counseling needs of diverse client groups.
5. Assume diverse leadership roles across the continuum of care to responsibly manage human, fiscal, and material resources.
6. Integrate values, ethics, morals, and legal aspects of the professional nursing into a variety of practice settings.
7. Apply knowledge and skills of health literacy, information management, and technology in the delivery of quality patient care.
SUNY Delhi ranked
as a top "Best Buy" for
nurses seeking a high quality,
low-cost online bachelor degree.