Mission of the College
The mission of SUNY Delhi is to provide its students with academic opportunities that yield clear thinkers and productive citizens who are prepared for service, leadership, and successful careers.
Mission of the Program
To develop professional nursing leaders who will integrate healthcare expertise with civic responsibility; and to enable graduates to contribute significantly toward the employment demands in the healthcare community and in nursing education.
Student Learning Outcomes
Graduates of the SUNY Delhi RN-to-BSN program will:
1. Synthesize knowledge from the biological, social sciences, and behavioral sciences, as well as humanities and nursing to provide culturally competent care to individuals, families, and communities.
2. Critically apply research findings to nursing practice related to disease prevention, health promotion, illness, and restoration of health.
3. Collaborate with community-based partners to promote health in diverse client populations.
4. Effectively communicate with clients, diverse patient groups, and healthcare disciplines and adapt communication methods to meet the healthcare, educational, and counseling needs of diverse client groups across a multiplicity of settings.
5. Utilizes data, evidence, technology, and information from a wide range of resources to comprehensively and accurately provide nursing care to clients, families, and the public in a variety of settings.
6. Assume diverse leadership roles across the continuum of care to responsibly manage human, fiscal, and material resources.
7. Integrate professional role, values, ethical, moral, and legal aspects of nursing into practice in a variety of structured and unstructured settings.
8. Be guided by theory, incorporating knowledge of environmental, social, cultural, economic, political, technological, and global factors to develop plans to affect beneficial client outcomes.
SUNY Delhi's Nursing Program
is accredited by the
Accreditation Commission for
Education in Nursing (ACEN).
ACEN is located at:
3343 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 500
Atlanta, Georgia 30326
SUNY Delhi ranked
as a top "Best Buy" for
nurses seeking a high quality,
low-cost online bachelor degree.