Bachelor of Business Administration Degree
Are you an LVT, RVT, CVT who wants to earn a bachelor degree in Veterinary Technology Management? Can’t imagine juggling work, school and family? This degree is flexible, affordable and doable. Choose the smart way to move ahead in your Veterinary Technology career.
The Veterinary Technology Management program provides students with the management skills required to become leaders in the field of veterinary science. The program curriculum, including 10 courses tailored to the management aspect of animal medicine, prepares students for employment or career advancement in a variety of veterinary related fields including veterinary hospital management, academia, pharmaceutical and biomedical research.
- Accredited by the CVTE of the AVMA
- Takes an average of 3-5 years to complete the program in a part-time status
- Affordable SUNY tuition rates of $220/credit hour
- Financial assistance may be available for qualified individuals
- Visit the Requirements page to learn more about our program
- Completion of an AVMA-accredited program of Veterinary Technology and status as a licensed veterinary technician; or be licensed eligible (having passed or qualified to sit for the VTNE exam)
- Certified Laboratory Animal Technologist (LATG) or be LATG eligible with an associate degree from an accredited college
- Certified Surgical Research Technician (SRT) with an associate degree from an accredited college
- Cumulative GPA of 2.3 (on a 4.0 scale) or better from the candidate's associate degree program
- A grade of "C" or better is required for any courses to be considered for transfer
How to Apply
1) Please identify your application type:
- New Applicant:
If you have never applied to SUNY Delhi before, you must fill out the online application through SUNY. ($50 Application Fee)
- Joint Applicant:
If you are a graduate of SUNY Delhi's Associate Degree in Nursing program within the last 5 years, you will need to fill out the Joint Admissions Form.
If it has been over 5 years since you have graduated, you need to complete a new application online through SUNY. ($50 Application Fee)
- Re-Entry Applicant:
If you were in the BSN program, but withdrew or left the program for more than 2 consecutive sessions (except summer), you must complete the Re-Entry Form.
2) The following information is required for an admission decision:
- Supplemental Information form pdf / word
- Copy of current License Registration Certificate with expiration date
- Official college transcripts from all colleges attended(must be mailed)
- Official copies of all college transcripts are required regardless of the amount of credits taken. Failure to provide all transcripts will result in a fraudulent application.
All forms should be faxed or mailed to:
454 Delhi Drive
Delhi, NY 13753
Distance learning students must:
- Maintain self-motivation and self-discipline
- Set own pace for learning
- Manage time effectively
- Be a self-learner/discoverer
- Set aside time for studying
- IT Requirements