How Will Your Credits Transfer?
When applying to SUNY Delhi's Vet Tech Management BBA program you must submit official copies of all your college transcripts regardless of the number of classes taken at each college. This is a requirement and it is also to ensure that applicable credits that you have taken previously are documented.
Official copies of all college transcripts are required regardless of the amount of credits taken. Failure to provide all transcripts will result in a fraudulent application.
Your Prior College Credits
- College level course work that is applicable to SUNY Delhi’s major requirements can be transferred to the college, but grades and grade points cannot be transferred.
- Credit will be given for courses completed with a grade of "C" or higher
- Only coursework completed at institutions that are fully accredited will be considered for possible transfer credit toward SUNY Delhi degree requirements.
- SUNY Delhi will award college credit based on test scores in the following: Advanced Placement (AP) program, College Level Examination Program (CLEP) or the International Baccalaureate (IB) Program.
- All transfer credit will remain tentative until official, final college transcripts and score reports for college level examinations (AP, CLEP, IB, etc.) are received and reviewed by the Office of Admissions
Minimum requirements to be considered for admission Transfer GPA: 2.3
Licensed Vet Tech
Helpful Info Try a Demo Online Course Login to Vancko Hall Sign-in to Bronco Web Pay Your Bill/ Deposit Buy Textbooks Review Online Education Info Get Technical Assistance
SUNY Curriculum Code: 1742