News and Announcements
- Sign up for Summer Courses now! SUNY Delhi offers flexible, affordable and accessible summer classes for everyone. Choose from a variety of online and on-campus courses to earn credit, complete general education requirements, boost your GPA, advance your career or finish your degree!
- A new way for you to track courses and plan your schedule is coming! We are currently working on developing Degree Works as a convenient tool for SUNY Delhi's students and advisers.
- Planning On Graduating? Graduation is May 25th. If you are planning on graduating this May make sure that you have filled out your Petition to Graduate and met with your adviser.
- The final week of classes schedule is now online. Check out the final exam schedule for the week of May 20th-24th.
Records and Registration
Welcome to the Office of Records and Registration. Sometimes referred to as the Office of the Registrar, our staff is responsible for a variety of academic-oriented services. This includes:
- Coordination of the college schedule of classes
- Student schedule changes (add or drop of individual courses) after the end of the ADD/DROP period
- Processing changes of academic majors
- Production of academic transcripts
- Production of Diplomas
- Verification of degrees awarded
- Verification of student enrollment in classes
- Development of the final week of classes' schedule
- Assignment of classroom space
Where and when you can find the office:
Location: Bush Hall, room 124
Office hours: M-F 8:30am to 4:30pm
Summer hours: M-F 7:30am to 3:30pm
Nancy L Smith, Registrar
Nikki M Pickett, Assistant Registrar
Paul Williams, Staff Assistant
Betti Padgett, Keyboard Specialist 2
Records & Registration
454 Delhi Drive
Delhi, NY 13753
Bush Hall, Room 124
Monday - Friday
Monday - Friday