Delhi College Senate Minutes December 11, 2006
Meeting called to order by Presider Julee Miller
Quorum established at 4:19 p.m.
Present: Senators: Linnea Burwood, Kathryn DeZur, Steve Dixon, Donna Dougherty, Douglas Dune, Ursula Herz, Kim MacLeod, Leslie Mokay, Kathleen Ogborn, Lori Osterhoudt, Mike Spisto, Jeff Stedman, Marsha Stock, Carolyn Tolley, Linda Weinberg
Absent: Sean Babcock, Joan Erickson, Robert Fisher, Terry Hamblin, Tom Recinella, Manly Shults, John Taylor, Mary Wake
The minutes from the November 27, 2006 meeting were approved.
Access to Electronic Databases -- Resolution
- A copy of the Resolution had been emailed to Senators prior to the meeting. Julee explained the Resolution. Kathryn DeZur moved that we endorse the Resolution on Enhancing SUNY Access to Electronic Databases. Linnea Goodwin Burwood seconded the motion and voting showed all in favor.
- Leslie Mokay gave the rationale for each proposal. Marsha Stock moved to accept each proposal. The motions were seconded, and after discussion voting showed all in favor. All proposals were passed.
- CC06-02 Business & Hospitality Change course requirements for BT Network Administration from CITA 485 Enterprise Technologies to CITA 475 Management of Information Systems.
- CC06-03 Applied Science & Rec Increase hours of VETM 360 from 2 to 3 credits and remove the prerequisites of VETS 222 and VETS 282.
- CC06-04 Applied Science & Rec Increase hours of Vet Science Tech Management Program from 133 to 134.
- CC06-05 Applied Science & Rec Change the prerequisites for VETM 320 to BUSI 210 or equivalent, or permission of the instructor.
- CC06-10 Liberal Arts & Science Add new course UNIV 115 Fundamentals of the RA Position
- CC06-11 Technologies Finalized program layout Construction Technology AAS listing general education requirements and business electives.
- CC06-12 Technologies Finalized program layout Construction Management BT reflecting a change in course title, listing of general education requirements, adding MATH 150 as the math requirement, and listing business electives.
- CC06-13 Technologies New course AECT 300 Design-Build Management
- CC06-14 Technologies New course AECT 380 Career Seminar
- CC06-15 Technologies New course AECT 390 CM Internship I
- CC06-16 Technologies New course AECT 395 CM Internship II
- CC06-17 Technologies New course AECT 400 Construction Project Management
Academic Integrity Report
- A corrected version of the Integrity Task Force Report on procedures for reporting and adjudicating academic integrity violations was attached to the November 27th minutes. Questions as to when and how it will be implemented. This information should be coming from the Provost.
The next meeting is scheduled for January 22, 2007.
The meeting was adjourned at 4:40 p.m.
Jared Yando, Presider