Apply as a Transfer to SUNY Delhi
You should apply as a transfer student if you have completed college-level coursework following high school graduation.
How to Apply
- Complete the SUNY Online Application. Prefer a paper application? SUNY Admission Application
- Pay the $50 non-refundable application fee or request a SUNY Application Fee Waiver or Common Application Fee Waiver.
- Send all required documents (listed below) to:
SUNY Delhi Admissions
454 Delhi Drive
Delhi, NY 13753-4454
- Copy of all official college transcript(s) including (GETA) from SUNY Schools (Academic transcripts are required for all colleges attended, whether you received credit or not)
- Official final high school transcript
- Supplemental Information Form
Electronic transcripts will only be accepted if they are sent via a secure platform affiliated with SUNY Delhi. If you are unsure, contact our Registrar's Office at 607-746-4560.
Prospective transfer students must meet the minimum admissions requirements for the
program they are applying to in order to be considered for admission.
Minimum cumulative transfer grade point average:
- 2.0 for most Associate's Degree programs
- 2.5 for Veterinary Science Technology
- 3.0 for School of Nursing: RN, Dual Degree Program
- 2.3 for all Baccalaureate Degree programs
The application process at SUNY Delhi is based on a rolling admissions plan wherein we will accept applications until the programs are filled.