Important Billing Information
Important Billing Information
Spring 2018 Billing information
- When will I receive a bill?
- Why is there no aid on my bill?
- When is my bill due?
- How do I pay my bill?
- I need to contact someone about my bill. Who do I contact?
- What are the office hours for Student Accounts and Financial Aid?
- Waive Health Insurance
Spring 2018 bills for new and returning students who have a schedule are available on BroncoWeb beginning the week of December 11. top
Here are the most common problems:
You do not have a current, completed FAFSA on file at SUNY Delhi.
- File your FAFSA immediately at www.fafsa.ed.gov.
- Verify that SUNY Delhi is listed, federal school code 002857.
SUNY Delhi received your FAFSA data, but it was incomplete or we have requested additional information.
- Go to BroncoWeb
- Log in using your social security number and your six-digit Delhi PIN
- Financial Aid
- Select the current aid year
- Review the unsatisfied requirements
- Submit the information as soon as possible.
You did not accept your loans on BroncoWeb.
You accepted your loans on BroncoWeb but did not complete the Master Promissory Note (loan application) online at https://studentloans.gov/myDirectLoan/index.action
- Select Stafford entrance and follow the directions.
Your parent did not complete the PLUS Request Process or the Master Promissory Note (loan application) online at https://studentloans.gov/myDirectLoan/index.action.
You did not file your TAP application.
- You can file your TAP application at http://www.tapweb.org.
- If you are unsure if you filed your TAP application, you can check your status at http://www.hesc.ny.gov
You are not making Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP).
- Returning students who lose financial aid eligibility at the end of the fall semester due to SAP are notified by campus email of their status. The email includes instructions for appealing the decision.
Other important information
- If an agency is paying your bill or giving you a scholarship, you must send confirmation to the Student Financial Services Office on agency letterhead, detailing the amount of the award, a contact name and phone number.
- Work Study awards do not count toward your bill. You earn the funds by working in a job on campus.
- Educational Opportunity Program (EOP) funds do not count toward your bill. You will receive those funds directly from the EOP office. Details regarding the EOP program were sent to students who have been accepted into the program. top
Your bill must be paid by the due date or January 15, whichever is earlier. top
- Mail a check or money order payable to SUNY Delhi to: Student Financial Services, 454 Delhi Drive, Delhi, NY 13753. Please include the student's name and SUNY Delhi ID number on the check.
- Pay by credit card online using BroncoWeb.
- Join the FACTS Payment Plan. top
- For questions about your financial aid or paying your balance due, email your financial aid questions to email@example.com.
- For questions about paying your balance due, items on your bill, or using FACTS, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may also call 607-746-4570. top
Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Tuesdays 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.