As of October 1, 2017, the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and NYS Tuition Assistance Program (TAP) applications are available for the upcoming 2018-2019 academic year.
- If you do not already have an FSA ID, obtain one at Federal Student Aid (parents of dependent students will also need an ID).
- Check out our Financial Aid Application Checklist located on our forms page for tips on what documents to gather before completing
- SUNY Delhi recommends you file your FAFSA as soon as possible to be considered for all available aid.
- New York State residents who have filed a FAFSA will begin to receive emails or postcards instructing them to go to TAP on the web to complete their TAP (Tuition Assistance Program) applications.
- If you have filed a FAFSA and listed SUNY Delhi, you will receive an award notice from SUNY Delhi instructing
you to log in to Bronco Web to view your awards.
March - August
- You will be contacted by SUNY Delhi with instructions and applications for student
and parent loans. You cannot use loan applications directly from a bank.
- SUNY Delhi may send you requests for missing information so we can complete your award
package. Respond promptly.
- Your bill will be mailed to you, once you have a schedule. Payment of your balance
is due in July.
- All financial aid you have applied for should appear on your bill. If not, contact
SUNY Delhi Financial Aid immediately.
- Payment of any balance on the June bill is due.
- 2nd bill is mailed to students.
- Contact SUNY Delhi immediately if financial aid you have applied for does not appear
on the bill.
- All financial aid processing should be complete.
- Payment of any balance on your bill is due the first day of class.
- Students arrive on campus.