“Are you ready to talk”?
Delhi Discussions are your opportunity to meet one-on-one with a member of the SUNY Delhi admissions team in your area.
Why Attend Delhi Discussions?
- Create a connection with a member of the SUNY Delhi Admissions Team.
- Develop an understanding of our admissions process.
- Learn about the resources and services provided to our students.
- Identify next steps and start you on the path to becoming a SUNY Delhi Bronco!
How to Register
- Complete the online registration form.
- An admissions representative will contact you to confirm your meeting time, date and location.
- Students are highly encouraged to prepare questions regarding the application process, college selection and SUNY Delhi. Unofficial copies of Transcripts (High School/College) and Test Scores (SAT/ACT) are welcome for review and discussion.
- Once your meeting is confirmed, please contact our Admissions Team if your plans change and you need to reschedule. Contact information will be provided in the email confirmation.
- Please arrive on time. Our team will be meeting with several students during each evening and if you arrive late for your appointment, we cannot guarantee a full meeting.
Upcoming Discussions In Your Local Area
- Spring 2019 Delhi Discussion dates will be posted by March 1, 2019.