All positions for the current semester have been filled.
You may apply to work in the fitness center on the Human Resources website. Applications will be reviewed at the end of each semester or as positions become available.
Student Assistants must maintain a GPA of at least 2.0 to remain employed in the fitness center. Experience working in a fitness center or similar environment is a plus as is current First Aid and CPR/AED certification.
CADI Fitness Center
Student Employee Position Description
Student Assistants working in the fitness center are responsible for maintaining a safe and healthy environment for the campus community to use for fitness and recreation. Some of the daily tasks that fitness center employees are expected to perform are:
1) Swipe ID cards as patrons enter the facility to track usage.
2) Supervise patrons to ensure their safety and that the fitness center rules are being followed
3) Loan out, collect and launder towels.
4) Maintain the cleanliness of the facility; sweep/mop floors, clean machines, etc.
5) Prevent damage to or theft of fitness center equipment. This includes sports equipment loaned out and used in the arena or bubble.
6) Complete basic troubleshooting on malfunctioning equipment
7) Report any malfunctioning equipment to the fitness center director immediately.
8) Provide CPR or first aid care to patrons in need.
If scheduled to close the facility, ensure that all entrances to the Clark Field House are locked and secure, lights are turned off and that no students remain in the building.