1. All SUNY Delhi students, faculty, and staff are eligible to participate in activities sponsored by the Intramural Program.
2. All representatives must attend the mandatory captain's meeting for the respective sport in order to participate. The captain's meeting will cover the rules of play, schedule, procedures and expected conduct.
3. Good sportsmanship is expected at all times. This includes off-campus activities trips such as bowling, roller skating, and the like, which are coordinated by the Intramural Program. Those that do not adhere to the guidelines will be barred from further participation in that sport or activity, and may be banned for the remainder of the academic year.
4. Each participant is required to present a valid SUNY Delhi ID prior to the start of each Intramural event.
5. Teams that accumulate two or more forfeits during the regular season will be removed from the league.
6. Intramural sports consist of round-robin regular seasons, with the top teams advancing to a single elimination playoff or tournament bracket. Tie breaking procedures will be discussed at the captain's meeting.
7. Students are only allowed to play for one team in each sport.
8. Varsity athletes who are in season are prohibited from participation in an Intramural league of the same sport, which coincides with their current sport season. Varsity Basketball athletes who played during the fall semester are also prohibited from playing in the Spring Intramural Basketball League.
1. Attendance at mandatory captain/official meetings is required. Those dates are published on the Intramural Calendar and fliers will be posted on campus.