The Student Senate, composed of elected officers and representatives of the various campus groups, coordinates and supervises student-sponsored activities. The Student Senate is the primary student governing body. Student Senate meets each Wednesday that class is in session at 5:15 p.m. in Farrell 211 A&B.
Student Senate Executive Board meets Wednesdays from 4:15 p.m. until 5 p.m. in the Student Senate Office.
Student Senate Executive Board for 2017-2018
President: Sashagay Watt Office Hours: Monday 3-5 pm
Vice President: Ryan Ali Office Hours: Monday 3-5 pm
Treasurer: Genevieve Fanfan Office Hours: Friday 2-4 pm
Secretary: Emily Gleason Office Hours: Wednesday 1-3 pm
All members of Student Senate may be reached at: email@example.com to schedule an appointment for other than the office hours listed above.
- Student Senate Constitution
- 2017-2018 Student Senate Budget Draft
- 2017-2018 Budget Review Finance Committee Minutes
- Budget Packet
- Student Organization Advisor Interest Form
- Student Activities Policy and Procedure Manual - Approved and Adopted 9/18/13
- Student Senate Constitution - Approved and Adopted 9/18/13
- Conflict of Interest and Whistle Blower Policies of the Student Senate
- Purchase Order and Fundraising Information
- Meal Advance Request Form
- Club Rosters can be found on the Student Senate Vancko Hall. Search for "Student Senate" and enroll yourself in the group. There is an assignment drop box and template for the roster forms.
Student Senate Minutes and Budgets
September 13 - Senate Dinner at President's House, no business conducted