The Student Senate, composed of elected officers and representatives of the various campus groups, coordinates and supervises student-sponsored activities. The Student Senate is the primary student governing body. Student Senate meets each Wednesday that class is in session at 5:15 p.m. in Farrell 211 A&B.
Student Senate Executive Board meets Wednesdays from 4:15 p.m. until 5 p.m. in the Student Senate Office.
Student Senate Executive Board for 2017-2018
- President: Sashagay Watt
- Vice President: Ryan Ali
- Treasurer: Genevieve Fanfan
- Secretary: Emily Gleason
- DRAFT Of Revised Student Senate Constitution - To be Voted on 9/20/17
- 2017-2018 Student Senate Budget Draft
- 2017-2018 Budget Review Finance Committee Minutes
- Budget Packet
- Student Organization Advisor Interest Form
- Student Activities Policy and Procedure Manual - Approved and Adopted 9/18/13
- Student Senate Constitution - Approved and Adopted 9/18/13
- Conflict of Interest and Whistle Blower Policies of the Student Senate - Approved and Adopted 10/24/16
- Purchase Order and Fundraising Information
- Meal Advance Request Form
- Club Rosters can be found on the Student Senate Vancko Hall. Search for "Student Senate" and enroll yourself in the group. There is an assignment drop box and template for the roster forms.
Student Senate Minutes and Budgets
September 13 - Senate Dinner at President's House, no business conducted