Fall 2017 Orientation
Dates: Friday, August 25 - Sunday, August 27
Mark your calendar now for New Student Orientation, August 25 - 27. New residential students will move in on Friday, August 25 and the entire weekend will be full of important academic and social activities. Commuters, there is a special welcome program for you on Thursday afternoon, August 24, just prior to orientation, beginning at 11:30 a.m. Residential Schedule / Commuter Schedule
- Orientation is Friday, August 25, 2017 through Sunday, August 27, 2017. Classes begin on Monday, August 28, 2017.
- Orientation “check in” is Friday, August 25 on the porch of Alumni Hall.
- Residence Hall “move in” is Friday, August 25. More details will follow from the Residence Life newsletter you will receive in early August. NOTE: Residence Life cannot accommodate early arrivals (prior to August 25).
- Events are subject to change so be sure to check in at Alumni Hall when you arrive on August 25 and receive the updated schedule of events.
- There is a $90 orientation fee that covers the cost of the student’s participation. This fee appears on your college bill. Parents/family members are welcome to purchase meals on campus.
- Academic meetings are on Saturday morning and students will have the opportunity to meet with their academic advisor.
- All students receive an academic planner and handbook.
- There will be time during Orientation to pick up your ID card, mailbox combination, parking decal, go to the Barnes & Noble Campus Store, set up a Delhi Dollars account, get wireless information and more.
- Residential Schedule
- Commuter Schedule
Questions? Call us at 607-746-4690 or email email@example.com.