Family Weekend - September 21-23, 2018
The best thing about Family Weekend is being together with your student. The campus is alive with activities and events that the whole family will enjoy. The community will be featuring their 34th Annual Harvest Festival on Main Street, with local products and area businesses open. Visit the About the Area webpage to make your overnight accommodations to stay over and enjoy the full weekend with the entire family.
Parent & Family Newsletter ~ Fall 2018 Kick-Off
The Fall 2018 semester is rapidly approaching! Before we embark on another year at SUNY Delhi, there are some important pieces of information we would like to share with you, to start the semester off successfully.
Class Schedules and Fall Billing Statements (due on Friday, August 10) are available for review on Bronco Web, through the MyDelhi Student link. We request that you and your student review their schedules and bills for accuracy as soon as possible.
- Questions about Bronco Web - call the Registrar’s Office 607-746-4560.
- Questions about Billing - call Student Financial Services 607-746-4570.
- Questions about course requirements can be directed to the student's Academic School.
Are you Bronco Ready?
you must attend the final one on Thursday, August 23.
- The Student Health Insurance Waiver must be completed ANNUALLY. College policy requires that all full-time students purchase a student accident and
health insurance plan unless they can prove they have equivalent coverage. All students
are automatically billed $1,900 for the college’s Student Health Insurance Plan. To
remove the charge, you must complete the Online Health Insurance Waiver no later than Friday, September 28.
- The College Association at Delhi, Inc. (CADI) is looking forward to feeding and accommodating
students in a couple of weeks. The deadline for students to change their dining plan (or add if your student lives off campus or in Riverview Townhouses) is Friday, September
7 at 4 p.m., which can be done on the Housing Management System. Visit the CADI webpage for information on dining services and meal plans.
We are on the move! SUNY Delhi coaches and student athletes are looking forward
to the 2018 - 2019 athletics season, which is SUNY Delhi’s first official year as an
NCAA Division III institution. Learn more about the move to NCAA Division III. It's a
new year to be a Division III Bronco!
Did you Know?
Barnes & Noble has a Pre-Pack Textbook Program. It's easy and saves time! Your student can order their books online, choose to pick them up in the store, and they will be waiting when your student arrives for the semester. Call Julia or Nick at 607-746-4760 for assistance in placing your order, or with questions.
All vehicles parking on campus must be registered through University Police. The Parking Information webpage should be reviewed by all individuals parking on campus to determine where they should park, how to obtain a parking pass from the University Police Office (open 24/7), and how students can register their vehicles before the semester starts. Full-time students can pre-register their vehicles for a limited time online.
The college recommends that students purchase personal property insurance to protect their electronics and belongings from theft, fire and damage. For more information visit National Student Services, Inc. or call 800-256-6774.
- Congratulations to Julio Chavez, a senior in the Culinary Arts Management program, who has been named the 2018 American Culinary Federation Student Chef of the Year.
- SUNY Delhi is launching and offering new bachelor's degree programs in Healthcare Management and Criminal Justice.
- SUNY College of Technology at Delhi ranks among the Top 30 best online colleges in New York, according to BestValueSchools.org.
- Delhi Faces: Meet Sara Fischetti, a Hospitality Hotel & Restaurant Management student from Toms River, New Jersey.
- SUNY Delhi Nursing majors volunteered over the summer to provide care to under or uninsured patients in Warsaw,
Friday, August 10: Semester Bills Due
Thursday, August 23: Bronco Ready Day
Friday, August 24 - Sunday, August 26: Welcome Orientation Weekend
Sunday, August 26: Residence Halls open at 12 noon for returning students
Monday, August 27: Classes Begin
Saturday, September 22 & Sunday, September 23: Family Weekend: Be sure to save the dates for this tremendous campus tradition. Everyone
is invited to join and take part in an amazing line-up of activities and fun for the