How to submit a Residence Hall Maintenance Request
After you move in to your room if you have a maintenance problem, you need to submit a Maintenance Request through the Student Housing Management System. If the maintenance need is URGENT, such as no heat, in addition to submitting a Maintenance Request, you should contact a staff member immediately.
To complete a Maintenance Request you will need to access the Student Housing Management System, this is where you completed your housing contract and viewed your assignment.
1) Go to www.delhi.edu/ResLife (if you are not already on the Residence Life website)
2) On the right hand side of the page, click on the button that says “Student Housing Management System”.
3) A new window will open where you will need to log in to the system using your Student ID (800 number) and your birthday as your password.
4) On the left hand side of the screen click on the “Submit a Maintenance Request” link.
5) The follow will appear on the screen: