SUNY Delhi currently operates seven coed residence halls which are all located on the main campus in close proximity to MacDonald Hall dining center and academic buldings. Some facts about the residence halls are:
- The Residence Hall system houses approximately 1,700 students.
- There are Resident Assistants (one to every 30 students) living on all of the floors in each residence hall.
- The main entrances of the residence halls are locked at all times and can be accessed by students swiping their I.D. card in the card access reader.
- Each hall has an RA office, laundry rooms, a large screen TV and lounges.
- There is a full-time Residence Hall Director or Complex Coordinator living in each hall.
- Students may access the internet from their residence hall rooms via their own computer with a wireless network card.
- Residential students can utilize all washers and dryers in the residence hall they're assigned to. The machines do not require any coins or a cardswipe for usage.
For pictures and descriptions of each of the residence halls follow the links below: