RoomSync is a Facebook app that empowers roommate choice.
By using a Facebook application, the Office of Residence Life works closely with RoomSync to provide students with the unique opportunity to interact with other students while finding future roommates on Facebook. Students can only use the RoomSync application using a RoomSync ID which is unique to each student. The Office of Residence Life encourages students, as always, to use caution while using social media.
1. Twenty-four hours after completing your online housing contract, join our matching network at http://apps.facebook.com/roomsync.
2. After agreeing to the terms of RoomSync, use “SUNY Delhi” for the Name of University, select the sub-network that best applies to you, and enter in your RoomSync Student ID.
Your RoomSync Student ID is your Student ID Number (800######) followed by your birthdate (MMDDYYYY). For example, if your Student ID is 800123456 and your birthdate is April 3, 1990 (04031990), your RoomSync Student ID will be:
A green check mark will appear to the right of the box where you entered in your RoomSync ID.
3. Select “All Room Types” for your room type, and proceed following the instructions on the app.
After making a match with who you want to live with in RoomSync, you must proceed back to the Student Housing Management System (where you completed your housing contract) to confirm your request there.
1) Log into the Student Housing Management System: http://www.delhi.edu/studenthms
2) Under "2015-2016 Academic Year" click "Request a Roommate" and follow the instructions on the page.
Off-Campus Housing List