SUNY Delhi Employee User Account Policy
THESE FORMS ARE FOR USE OF EMPLOYEES ONLY. IF YOU ARE A STUDENT, PLEASE REFER TO YOUR ORIENTATION INFORMATION FOR DEFAULT USERNAMES AND PASSWORDS FOR YOUR PRE-CREATED ACCOUNTS. NO REQUEST IS NECESSARY. STUDENTS MUST BE REGISTERED FOR AT LEAST 1 CLASS FOR AT LEAST 48 HOURS BEFORE YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE CREATED.
- All requests for a user accounts must be generated by the supervisor or department head.
- For tracking and documentation purposes, requests to create a new user account can only be made by submitting information via the online form.
- All supervisors must report any employee departing employment using the Employee Departure Form.
- Information required to proceed with the creation and setup of a user account is as follows (all fields are required):
- Employee First Name
- Last Name
- Middle Initial
(If no middle initial, then use the first initial again. The username is the first 6 letters of the last name, first initial, middle initial. User account names will be created based on the middle initial entered and cannot be changed later.)
- College 800 ID Number
- Department Name
- Campus Phone Extension
- Location of Employee (Building & Room)
- Status: Non-Temporary, Temporary or Work Study
- Date of Employment Start
- Termination Date Temporary and Work Study
- Accounts Types Requested
- Requester Name, Telephone Extension & Email Address
Once the request is processed, Computer Information Systems will contact the requester with the account information.
FormsNew User Account Request Form
Employee Departure Form
Faculty/Staff Mobile Device Registration
Service Center / Help Desk