How do I delete my Temporary Internet Files and Cookies/ clear my Cache?
To delete your temporary internet files and cookies (Instructions for IE10)
How to clear your cache:
3. Choose 'Clear Recent History' in the sidebar that appears.
4. Click on the drop-down menu beside 'Time range to clear' and select 'everything' Ensure that ONLY the 'cookies' and 'cache' boxes are checked.
5. Click on 'Clear Now'
6. Close and reopen your browser
To delete your temporary internet files and cookies (Instructions for Chrome)
3. Click ‘Clear Browsing Data’
4. In the dropdown, choose ‘the beginning of time’ and be sure only the boxes for ‘Cached images and files’ and for ‘Cookies and other site and plugin data’ are checked and click ‘Clear browsing data’
To delete your temporary internet files and cookies (Instructions for Safari)
1. Click Safari in the upper left hand side of your screen. In the menu that appears, click Preferences.
2. In the window that appears, click the Privacy tab. Click the button Remove All Website Data....
3. Click Remove Now in the pop up window that appears.