J-Term Classes: December 19, 2016 - January 13, 2017
- Don't wait to register! Decisions will be made on Friday, December 9, 2016 about which classes will run. The college reserves the right to cancel any course which does not have sufficient enrollment.
- All January term classes are taught on the internet.
- Broadband internet access is required - dial-up is not sufficient.
- No additional financial aid is available for J-Term. If you receive financial aid for J-Term, it will reduce your Spring aid.
- J-Term runs for 4 weeks. (Full semester classes run 15 weeks.) Students should be prepared to devote 7-8 hours each day to class work to be successful.
How to Register
Degree Students: Self Service Registration on Bronco Web
All currently enrolled degree students who wish to register for J-Term 2017 should contact their academic advisor and obtain their J-Term alternate PIN and registration appointment date. Current degree students will be permitted to register for J-Term 2017 beginning November 4, 2016 by appointment (October 27 for BSN and MS).
Students should contact their academic advisors to confirm that the course they have selected fulfills degree and/or Gen Ed requirements.
Non-Degree and Visiting Students
All non-degree students or visiting students who wish to register for J-Term should complete the Registration Form beginning November 4. When completing the form,be sure to include the course number, CRN, course title, credit hours, your email address, signature and the date. Registration will open November 4, 2016 and will be completed in the order in which they are received, beginning November 28, 2016.
Tuition and Fee Schedule
|Up to 11.99 credits||3 Credits||4 Credits||6 Credits|
|Part-time tuition in-state or out-of-state||$810.00||$1080.00||$1620.00|
Tuition Refund Policy
|1st two days of classes/Dec. 19-20||100% refund|
|Remainder of 1st week/Dec. 21-25||50% refund|
|2nd Week - Last Day to Drop/Dec. 26-Dec. 30||No refund|
Withdrawal from J-Term Classes
The withdrawal deadline for a January term class is 4 pm, Friday, December 30, 2016.
The Registrar's Office, 124 Bush Hall, must receive written notification of a student withdrawing from a January term class. Written notification
via email to firstname.lastname@example.org will be accepted. This procedure also applies to individuals who withdraw from a
course prior to the first day of classes. If you register for a course and decide
not to take it before it begins, you must contact the Registrar's Office in writing
to be removed from the course. If you do not officially withdraw from the course,
and do not attend the class, you will earn a grade of "F" on your transcript.
- Textbooks may be ordered for January Term classes online through the SUNY Delhi Campus Store. If you have questions, you may call the textbook department of the Campus Store at 607-746-4764.
- Housing on campus is NOT available during January Term.
- The Resnick Library will be open Monday-Friday, 8:00 am - 4:00 pm, January 3-20 and will be closed December 21 - January 2 and January 16.
- Library catalogs and research databases are available 24x7 on the Library's website. To access these resources while off-campus, you will be prompted to log in with the same username and password you use for Vancko Hall. Librarians are available on a limited basis during the weekdays by email email@example.com, IM chat, or phone 607-746-4635. Students can also obtain research assistance through "AskUs 24/7" service at any time day or night. Updates to Resnick Library services over J-Term will be posted in Vancko Hall and through student email.
- The Resnick Academic Achievement Center will be open Monday-Friday, 8:00 am - 4:00 pm, January 3-20 and will be closed December 21 - January 2 and January 16.
- Please contact the Registrar's Office at 607-746-4560 with other questions about January term classes.