Are you planning to graduate this semester?
If so, please follow the steps below to ensure that you will be included on the Graduation List:
- Petition and Degree Evaluation Due Date for December Graduation is October 15.
- Petition and Degree Evaluation Due Date for May Graduation is March 15.
- Petition and Degree Evaluation Due Date for August Graduation is June 15.
- Run and print a Degree Evaluation from Degree Works to confirm that all degree requirements will be met by the end of the Fall/Spring/Summer semester.
- Download the Petition to Graduate form or pick it up from your Academic School/Department Office. Complete the form as directed.
- Meet with your Academic Advisor to review your Degree Evaluation and obtain your advisor's signature on the Petition to Graduate.
- If the Degree Evaluation indicates that all degree requirements have been met, bring the Degree Evaluation and the completed Petition to Graduate form to the Registrar's Office, 124 Bush Hall, by the stated deadline.
- If the Degree Evaluation indicates that all requirements are not met, please review the outstanding issue(s) with your advisor. Discuss with your advisor if a waiver or substitution is appropriate or if additional coursework is necessary. Take appropriate action.
- The Registrar's Office will only accept the Petition to Graduate and Degree Evaluation when the Degree Evaluation indicates that all requirements have been met.
- Missing the Orientation/Freshman Seminar course: If you changed majors and the requirement was completed under a different subject heading or you are a transfer student and it is not necessary for you to complete this requirement you will need to discuss the possibility of a substitution or waiver with your advisor.
- Every Group appears to be complete but you do not have a GPA of 2.0. You must have a cumulative GPA of 2.0 to graduate.