Tuition and Fees
Tuition and Fees
Estimated Annual Costs
New York State Residents
Estimated Annual Costs for the 2017 - 2018 Academic Year
|Tuition *(in-state residents)||$ 6,670.00|
|Room Rent (standard double room)||$ 6,900.00|
|Meal Plan||$ 5,080.00|
|Student Fees||$ 1,670.00|
Total Estimated Annual Cost
- Calculate your costs with the Net Price Calculator >>
- Online Programs Tuition and Fees
- Graduate Programs Tuition and Fees
- Offsite Programs Tuition and Fees
On Campus Credit Hour Costs 1 $278.00 $452.00 $680.00 $ 84.81 2 $556.00 $904.00 $1,360.00 $149.62 3 $834.00 $1,356.00 $2,040.00 $214.43 4 $1,112.00 $1,808.00 $2,720.00 $279.24 5 $1,390.00 $2,260.00 $3,400.00 $344.05 6 $1,668.00 $2,712.00 $4,080.00 $408.86 7 $1,946.00 $3,164.00 $4,760.00 $473.67 8 $2,224.00 $3,616.00 $5,440.00 $538.48 9 $2,502.00 $4,068.00 $6,120.00 $603.29 10 $2,780.00 $4,520.00 $6,800.00 $668.10 11 $3,058.00 $4,972.00 $7,480.00 $732.91 12 and up $3,335.00 $5,420.00 $8,160.00 $835.00 *Tuition and fees are subject to change without notice. Online fees differ from on
Tuition and fee rates per semester
On Campus Credit Hour Costs
12 and up
*Tuition and fees are subject to change without notice. Online fees differ from on campus fees.
Description of Tuition and Fees
- In-State Tuition - Cost of college courses for qualified NYS residents only.
- Out-of-State Tuition, Associate's Degree - Cost of college courses for out-of-state residents enrolled in an Associate's Degree program.
- Out-of-State Tuition, Bachelor's Degree - Cost of college courses for out-of-state residents enrolled in a Bachelor's Degree program.
- Out-of-State Online Tuition - Cost of college courses for out-of-state residents enrolled in an Online Degree program.
Payment of Charges
Tuition bills for each semester are emailed prior to Orientation. All charges are due and payable in full to the "State University of New York at Delhi" by the due date of the bill or prior to the start of classes - whichever comes first.
The Comprehensive Student Fee is charged to all students and consists of the following:
- College Fee - (mandatory) Required by all State-operated campuses.
- Athletic Fee - (mandatory) Supports all athletic programs, facilities and equipment and is open to all students.
- Health Services Fee - (mandatory) Covers the cost of the Health Center. Students are able to use the Health Center services for minor illnesses. The Health Center also offers counseling services.
- Technology Fee - (mandatory) Supports the Computer Center and facilitates the continued improvement of computer systems and services such as email, classroom technology, technical help, and wireless connections.
- Student Activity Fee - (mandatory) Supports a wide range of cultural and educational programs as well as student entertainment including weekend movies, comedians, bands, and more.
- Transcript Fee - (mandatory) Covers the cost of all transcript requests, present and future.
- Transportation Fee - (mandatory) Supports costs for transportation both on and off campus including the Bronco Bus and academic vans.
- Alumni Fee - (optional) Charged to all full-time students (12 credits or more). Donation to the Alumni Association.
Provides students with a lifetime membership in the Alumni Association which includes
invitations to reunions and class trips, a free subscription to Delhi's official magazine,
Delhi Horizons, lifetime use of the
Resnick Library (excluding access to electronic resources - click here for more information), as well as other benefits.
- Fitness Fee - (optional) Provides unlimited use of the campus fitness center.
- Orientation Fee - Students attending Fall Orientation will be assessed a $90 Orientation Fee and students beginning classes in January and attending Spring Orientation will be assessed a $30 Orientation Fee.
Miscellaneous Fees and Fines
- Print Fee - (optional) Allows students access to print to campus-owned public printers from campus-owned computers and student-owned computers managed through each student's campus ID card.
- Laundry Fee - (mandatory) $40 laundry fee is assessed to all students living on campus in the residence halls, excluding Riverview.
- Commencement Fee - (optional) $30 commencement fee is charged to students in the semester they are slated to graduate. This fee can be waived within the first 2 weeks of classes.
- Lab Fees - Amounts vary based on course registration.
- Social Fee - (optional) A $20 fee is assessed to all students living in the residence halls. This fee is used to support individual residence hall social programming and activities such as BBQs, parties, movies, shopping trips and contests, etc. Students who elect to pay the fee will be given the opportunity to participate in these activities.
- Athletic Health Insurance Fee - (mandatory) $70 The Department of Athletics carries an accident policy for student-athletes. Student-athletes will be charged to participate in this policy. Should a student-athlete participate on more than one athletic team during the academic year, they will only be billed once.
- Late Registration Fee - Students who register after the first day of classes will be charged a $40 late-registration fee.
- Returned payment charge - a charge of $20 will be assessed for any check returned or redeposited.
- Administrative/Late Fee - Accounts with outstanding balances past the balance due date may be assessed a monthly $30 administrative/late fee.
- Drop/Add Course Fee - a $20 fee will be assessed for each full semester course dropped after the fourth week of classes.
Financial Obligation of Students
A student will not receive grades, transcripts, or any official recognition for work completed until balances due to the college have been paid.