Violence & Harassment Prevention
Violence and Harassment Prevention
SUNY Delhi is committed to providing a safe work environment for all employees. We will respond promptly to threats, acts of violence, acts of aggression by employees or against employees by coworkers, students, members of the public or others.
Reporting Workplace Violence
All employees are responsible to report any violent incidents or threatening behavior, including threats they have witnessed, received, or been told that another person has witnessed or received. To report an incident, please contact Human Resources, University Police or complete the form below.
- Workplace Violence Incident Report Form (pdf)
- Discrimination Complaint Procedure (pdf)
- Charge of Discrimination Form (pdf)
- Campus Workplace Violence Prevention Program (pdf)
- New York State Department of Labor Information
- Office for the Prevention of Domestic Violence
- SUNY Delhi University Police