How to Login to Your Classes
Navigate to Vancko Hall and login with your credentials:
Note: If you do not see a course listed which you expect to, please contact your instructor to be sure the course has been made available to students. Instructors open the courses to students, and timing may vary.
- Username: First part of your SUNY Delhi email address (e.g. gm1 or millergu)
Do not use @delhi.edu or @live.delhi.edu in the username.
- Students: PIN (can be reset in Bronco Web)
- Faculty/Staff: Windows password (used to log onto your computer)
Other Important Information
Any class on your schedule with the section "INT, IN1, IN2, (etc.) or SCO" is an online class. Online classes are held virtually in Vancko Hall. If you are not sure where your online class is located in Vanko Hall, contact your instructor or check the schedules.
- The majority of fully online classes are open to students on the Wednesday prior to each term by the instructor. If you login and do not see your course listed, please first contact your instructor. Please note: Some classes do no open early.
- Vancko Hall Student Orientation is always open! It is highly recommended for students who are new to taking an online course in Vancko Hall. (BSN Students please note: you have a separate orientation course, UNIV-300.)