As an accepted student, there are a number of steps you must take to ensure your enrollment at SUNY Delhi. Please read the following information carefully.
- Bronco Web is a central portal where students can access their financial aid information, view their bill, register for classes and more.Log in to BroncoWeb using your Delhi student ID# and PIN number (found in acceptance letter). You will be prompted to change your PIN # and to create a verification question. Learn how to login to Bronco Web >
- Access and manage important student information using the Personal Information and Student Services tabs.
- A Delhi email account has been created for you.
- Important student information from the college will be sent to your Delhi email address. Ensure that all College information arrives in your preferred inbox, using the email forwarding feature in your Delhi account.
- To view your email address, login to Bronco Web and select the Personal Information tab.
- From Bronco Web, sign-in to your email account using your email address and PIN as your email password.
ACTION REQUIRED: Login to Bronco Web and sign-in to your email account.
- All incoming students, including EOP, must pay the deposit.
- The deposit is $150: $50 to hold a space in your major, $100 to reserve a space in the residence halls.
- Many programs are limited to a specific number of incoming students due to lab space, equipment, etc.
- The tuition deposit is fully refundable until May 1. The Residence Hall deposit is refundable until June 1.
Deposit Refunds for students entering in the fall have until May 1st to request a refund of their tuition deposit. If the student is accepted after April 1st, they have 30 days from the date of their acceptance. This request must be in writing and can be sent via fax at 607-746-4104; by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or sending the request to SUNY Delhi, Office of Admissions, 454 Delhi Drive, Delhi, NY 13753.
Tuition Deposit refunds for students entering the spring term have 30 days from their acceptance to request a refund. This request must be in writing and can be sent via fax at 607-746-4104; by emailing email@example.com, or sending the request to SUNY Delhi, Office of Admissions, 454 Delhi Drive, Delhi, NY 13753.
- Choose "Student Services and Financial Aid" tab
- Click on "Student Account" link
- Click on "QuikPay - Admission Deposit" link or
- Click on "QuikPay - Housing Deposit" link
- Select the term (fall/spring) and year based on which you are accepted
Watch Demo Video >
*Please Note: If you are paying BOTH Admission deposit and Housing deposit, you will need to make two separate transactions.
Pay by check or money order: Student Accounts, SUNY Delhi, 454 Delhi Drive, Delhi, NY 13753
ACTION REQUIRED: Pay deposit
- For detailed financial aid information, visit SUNY Delhi's Financial Aid webpages
-Student and one parent will need to request a Personal Identification Number (PIN) to use as an electronic signature at www.pin.ed.gov before filing a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- It is recommended that you file your FAFSA by February 15. FAFSA4caster can be used to estimate how much financial aid you may be eligible for before officially filing your FAFSA paperwork.
- Some majors may require you to purchase additional materials.
- Check the tool list on you program's webpage to see what is required.
ACTION REQUIRED: File your FAFSA paperwork as soon as possible after January 1.
Accepted Student Days are a required program designed to help students prepare for enrollment for the fall semester at SUNY Delhi. Parents and family members are welcome to attend.
The program will include:
- Discuss life at Delhi with a panel of current students
- Meet with an academic advisor to develop a class schedule
- Attend a lively presentation on Academic Affairs
- Attend a presentation on Financing a Delhi Education
- Have a picture taken for a Delhi ID card - STUDENT ONLY
*Please note that federal regulations require that all students present a valid government issued photo ID at the time they have their ID photo taken. If you do not have the appropriate ID when you come to Accepted Student Day, you will be required to provide government issued photo ID when you pick up your ID card during Orientation Weekend in August. Acceptable forms of ID are: driver's license, permit, NYS Identification card, passport, military ID, high school ID card along with a birth certificate or social security card.
- Chat with Athletics, Counseling & Health Services, Food Service, Information Systems, Orientation, Residence Life and University Police
- Lunch in MacDonald Hall Dining Center or the Farrell Hall Commons
- Take a campus tour
ACTION REQUIRED: Watch your mail for an Accepted Student Brochure and register to attend one of these mandatory programs.
- Students that have paid their deposit and are planning on living on campus will receive notification on how to reserve a space in one of our residence halls.
- Rooms are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Housing is guaranteed until June 1 only if you have paid your deposit and have completed the housing contract.
ACTION REQUIRED: Watch your mail for information on how to reserve your room on campus.
- Upon graduation, ask your high school to send an official, final high school transcript that includes your graduation date.
- The final, official transcript is also required to release your financial aid.
- We also require official transcripts from every college you have attended.
ACTION REQUIRED: Provide SUNY Delhi with all final, official high school and college transcripts before arriving on campus.
- All full-time students are required to carry health insurance.
- Students are automatically enrolled and charged for a student plan through the college.
- If a student already has health insurance coverage through an alternate source, they may complete an online health insurance waiver to opt-out of the college insurance plan. Watch Demo Video >
- Complete Online Health Insurance Waiver in mid July
ACTION REQUIRED: Show proof of health insurance & waive insurance fee online.
- Students planning to park a vehicle on campus, must register for a parking permit.
- Register Your Vehicle Online
Online Registration Instructions:
1. Log onto BroncoWeb
2. Enter your username and PIN.
3. Under Student Services and Financial Aid tab, select Parking Permits.
4. Disable Pop Up Blocker
5. Fill in all the required information.
6. Choose payment option and complete form.
ACTION REQUIRED: Register your vehicle online prior to orientation.
- Attend SUNY Delhi's highly rated and comprehensive New Student Orientation program at the start of the semester. Learn more >
ACTION REQUIRED: Attend Orientation and start classes!
- SUNY Delhi does not have a specialized disability program, but support services are offered.
- Students with physical or learning disabilities must self identify to receive services.
- Provide the Students with Disabilities Office with required documentation.
ACTION REQUIRED: If you have a physical or learning disability, complete and return the self disclosure form included with your acceptance letter.
Accepted Student Days
Learn more >
Saturday, April 18
Learn more >