- You and your parent(s) should file State and Federal Income tax returns as soon as possible.
- If you do not already have a PIN, obtain one at www.pin.ed.gov. Your parent will also need a PIN.
- Click on Before Beginning a FAFSA at www.fafsa.ed.gov. Use their time saving suggestions for gathering the information needed to file the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) online. Print and use the Preapplication worksheet as a guide.
- SUNY Delhi recommends you file your FAFSA before February 15 to be considered for all available aid.
- If you cannot file by February 15, file the FAFSA as soon as possible. Don't wait until the last minute!
- New York State residents who have filed a FAFSA will begin to receive emails or postcards instructing them to go to www.tapweb.org to complete their TAP (Tuition Assistance Program) applications.
- If you have filed a FAFSA and listed SUNY Delhi you will receive an award notice from SUNY Delhi instructing you to logon to the BroncoWeb to view your awards.
March - August
- You will be contacted by SUNY Delhi with instructions and applications for student and parent loans. You cannot use loan applications directly from a bank.
- SUNY Delhi may send you requests for missing information so we can complete your award package. Respond promptly.
- Your bill will be mailed to you, once you have a schedule. Payment of your balance is due in July.
- All financial aid you have applied for should appear on your bill. If not, contact SUNY Delhi Financial Aid immediately.
- Payment of any balance on the June bill is due.
- 2nd bill is mailed to students.
- Contact SUNY Delhi immediately if financial aid you have applied for does not appear on the bill.
All financial aid processing should be complete.
Payment of any balance on your bill is due the first day of class.
Students arrive on campus.
Enjoy the semester!
Financial Aid Calendar
FASFA - 002857
TAP - 3020 (1 or 2 yr. programs)
TAP - 6020 (4 yr. programs)
All SUNY Delhi students, regardless of their financial situation, can benefit from the SUNY Smart Track Financial Literacy Website. Click on the Smart Track link and register to learn how to budget your money, understand credit before you use it and start to save money for an emergency fund.
Need Help? Watch Delhi Demos!