Remember the Following Tips
- File your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.ed.gov. SUNY Delhi recommends you file your FAFSA before February 15 to be considered for all available aid. If you cannot file by February 15th, file as soon as possible. Don't wait until the last minute!
- To file your FAFSA online, you and one parent will need a Personal Identification Number (PIN) to use as an electronic signature. Go to https://fsaid.ed.gov/ to obtain an FSA ID for you and one parent. Keep the FSA ID's and Passwords in a safe place. You will use them to complete other financial aid applications and to file a FAFSA for subsequent school years.
- DO NOT pay anyone to file the FAFSA for you. It is free. If you need assistance, contact SUNY Delhi's Financial Aid Office at 1-800-96DELHI or email@example.com.
- Click here to estimate your Expected Family Contribution. The site will tell you if you appear to be eligible for a federal Pell grant. Remember, this estimate is only as valid as the information you supply. You may be eligible for grants and other financial aid even if you are not eligible for a Pell grant.
- You do not have to pay anyone to find scholarship opportunities for you. Use free scholarship searches such as www.fastweb.com to find and apply for scholarships.
- Remember to carefully read and follow all application direction and due dates.
- Always respond promptly to all requests for information.
- Contact SUNY Delhi's Financial Aid Office with questions.
Financial Aid Calendar
FASFA - 002857
TAP - 3020 (1 or 2 yr. programs)
TAP - 6020 (4 yr. programs)
All SUNY Delhi students, regardless of their financial situation, can benefit from the SUNY Smart Track Financial Literacy Website. Click on the Smart Track link and register to learn how to budget your money, understand credit before you use it and start to save money for an emergency fund.
Need Help? Watch Delhi Demos!