Congratulations on your acceptance to SUNY Delhi! In order to complete your enrollment process, please complete the following steps below:
Step 1: Pay the required deposit
- The deposit is $150 US Dollars: $50 to hold a space in your program of study, $100 to reserve a space in the residence halls.
- The deposit is fully refundable until May 1.
- Payment options:
1. Pay by check or money order: Student Accounts, SUNY Delhi, 454 Delhi Drive, Delhi, NY 13753
2. Pay online through BroncoWeb. To log into BroncoWeb use your Delhi student ID# and PIN number (found in acceptance letter)
- Choose "Student Services and Financial Aid" tab
- Click on "Student Account" link
- Click on "QuikPay - Admission Deposit" link or
- Click on "QuikPay - Housing Deposit" link
- Select the term (based on term in which you are accepted into - ex. Fall 2012)
Watch Demo Video!
*Please Note: If you are paying BOTH Admission deposit and Housing deposit, you will need to make two separate transactions.
Step 2: Pay your SEVIS fee & Apply for a VISA
To obtain your student VISA you must complete the following steps:
- Pay your SEVIS fee. To find out more about this fee or to pay it online visit www.fmjfee.com or http://www.ice.gov/sevis/i901/index.htm
- Complete an Online Nonimmigrant Visa Application (DS-160). Print and keep the DS-160 barcode page
- Pay the visa application fee. Print and keep the MRV receipt for the visa application receipt
- Make an appointment with your nearest American embassy or consulate. To find the American embassy or consulate nearest you, visit http://www.usembassy.gov/. You should apply for your VISA as soon as possible. Please note, however, that you will not be issued your VISA more than 120 days before your arrival date at SUNY Delhi.
You will need to bring the following documents with you for your visa interview:
- Valid passport and previously issued passports
- One recent (within the past six months) passport size photograph
- Form DS-160 confirmation page (barcode page)
- MRV receipt for the visa application fee
- Original letter of acceptance issued by SUNY Delhi
- Original SEVIS I-20 form issued by SUNY Delhi
- SEVIS fee receipt (form I-797)
- Copies of all of your high school or university transcripts
- Copies of your TOEFL or IELTS score
- Proof of sufficient funds for the first year of study, as evidenced by bank statements or other financial documents
- Proof that you have ties to your home country. Provide indications that you will leave the United State upon completion of your studies
For further information on obtaining your student VISA and the interview process please read 10 Points to Remember When Applying for a Nonimmigrant VISA
Step 3: Reserve a Residence Hall Room
- Once your $150 deposit has been paid, go to the Student Housing Management System and complete the online housing contract. Your Login ID is your 800 number and your password is your date of birth (m/d/yyyy)
- Housing assignments will be posted online in mid-June (for the fall semester) or in early January (for the spring semester). Log back into the Student Housing Management System to view your housing assignment and information regarding your roommate(s).
Step 4: Complete the Health Form
- Download the Health Form and fill it out with the help of your physician. Send the completed form to the Counseling and Health Services Office.
Step 5: Make Travel Arrangements
You are expected to arrive on campus on MONDAY, AUGUST 24th. SUNY Delhi will provide transportation from the Albany International Airport to the SUNY Delhi campus. Typically, your flight will connect to Albany after arriving at another major airport such as New York. Please be advised that we can arrange airport pick-up anytime before 6:00 pm EST on the day your flight arrives.
Please email the following information, NO LATER THAN JULY 1st to Claire Hawthorne at email@example.com so we know your travel plans:
- Name, First and Last
- E-Mail Address
- American phone number, if applicable
- Arrival Information including airline, flight number and time of arrival in Albany
- Do you plan on attending the Haggerty English Language Summer Program at SUNY New Paltz? If so, do you plan on returning to your home country before coming to SUNY Delhi or will you need transportation from SUNY New Paltz to SUNY Delhi?
Step 6: Attend Orientation
- Attend SUNY Delhi's highly rated and comprehensive New Student Orientation program at the start of the semester. International Student Orientation for the 2015-2016 academic year will be Monday, August 24th-Thursday, August 27th. They will then join all new students for the New Student Orientation program on Friday, August 28th-Sunday, August 30th. Classes begin Monday, August 31st!
- You can find more information at the SUNY Delhi Orientation homepage.
Republic of Cyprus
Republic of Georgia