Golf and Sports Turf Management
Turf Management Scholarships
All scholarships are available to full-time students enrolled in the specified program major and students must meet the following criteria:
- Must successfully complete at least one semester in the designated academic major/program.
- Must have a minimum GPA of 2.5; some scholarships require a 3.0 on 4.0 scale.
- Recommendation from a faculty member within the academic program/major.
- Recommendation from a practicing professional in the field of study.
- For some scholarships, proof of financial need may be required.
- Adirondack Golf Course
- B. Scott Clark Endowment
- Bill Carson Memorial Scholarship
- Charles K. Mruk Scholarship - offered by New England Sports Turf Managers Association
- Duke Polidar Scholarship
- Frank Sgobbo Memorial Scholarship - offered by the New York State Turf & Landscape Association
- GardenScape Professional Association - offered by the Genesee-Finger Lakes Nursery and Landscape Association
- Golf Course Superintendents of Association of America Scholarship
- Long Island Golf Course Superintendents Association Endowment Scholarship
- Michael & Stella Fetchko
- Morales Family Scholarship Endowment
- New York State Federation of Home Bureaus
- New York State Nursery and Landscape Association Scholarship
- New York State Turfgrass Association Scholarship
- Peter Gasparini Scholarship & Bob Case Scholarship - offered by the Central NYS Nursery and Landscape Assoc.
- Peter Hahn Memorial Scholarship
- PLANET - Professional Landcare Network - multiple individual scholarships
- Steven V. Moffett Memorial Scholarship
- Turf and Ornamental Communicators Association Scholarship