Manage Your Devices
How to Manage your Devices
To manage your BYOD please visit: mydevices.delhi.edu
To log in:
Username: First part of your email address. Ex: jd34 **Note: you do NOT put @live.delhi.edu - only jd34**
Password: Bronco Web PIN
- Faculty & Staff:
Username: Network username no "@delhi.edu" Ex: smithjd
Password: Network password (you use this at CNT-ALT-DEL on your campus computer)
When you log in your screen will look like this:
To add a device:
- In '* Device ID:' enter the MAC address of the device (be sure to enter the colons)
- In 'Description:' enter a relevant description (ex: laptop, iPhone, tablet etc.)
- Press 'Submit'
To edit a device description:
- Select button next to the device, then click 'Edit'
- Modify the description and click 'Submit'
To delete a device:
- Select the button next to the device, then click 'Delete'
- Click 'OK' on the pop-up