Bring Your Own Device
Wireless Devices on Campus
Students, Faculty and Staff
The wireless network offers you the ability to bring your own device (BYOD) which means that you can easily self-register (only necessary one time) your mobile phone, tablet, laptop, game system, etc.
- Your BYOD devices will need to be connected to ‘DELHI-SECURE.'
- You will need to register your devices in order to have internet access.
- You will be able to manage your BYOD (bring your own device) from the 'Manage Your Devices' link above.
What you will see
Wireless SSIDs that will be available are ‘DELHI-SECURE' and ‘DELHI-GUEST'
How to register your device
- Connect to SSID: DELHI-SECURE
- Enter your Username and Password
Student: User Name: First part of your email (ex: jd23) Password: Bronco Web PIN
Staff/Faculty: User Name: First part of your email (ex: smithjd) Password: Network Password (Email, VH, etc)
- *You must do this step to complete the process*
Open your browser and visit test.com (if you cannot get to this page, manually register via Manage Your Devices)
Enter a Device Name (without any special characters)
Campus-Owned laptops will connect to ‘DELHI-SECURE' automatically.
Departmental guests will connect to ‘DELHI-GUEST' but they MUST have a login to gain access. If you have guests visiting campus, you will still need to contact the Help Desk for a temporary login. *Guest accounts may only be requested by Faculty/Staff.
The wireless network in residential buildings will connect to MyResnet instead of Delhi-Secure.
- If you manually register a device under My Devices, it will always show as 'Pending.' This is the normal function of the system.
- If you have a Smart TV, Amazon Echo, etc. you will need to manually register your device and connect to DELHI-GUEST. Please note that we do not directly support these devices and cannot guarantee they will work.
- If you change your password/PIN you will need to update it on all your devices for your internet to work again.