1. Complete the SUNY online application.
Be sure to indicate SUNY Delhi as the school you are interested
Prefer a paper application? SUNY Admission Application
2. Pay the $50 non-refundable application fee or request a fee waiver.
3. Send all required documentation (listed below) to:
SUNY Delhi Admissions
454 Delhi Drive
Delhi, NY 13753-4454
4. Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
The recommended filing date is February 1.
5. Visit SUNY Delhi - Schedule a campus tour.
- Official copy of High School Transcript - must include all NYS Regents scores.
- Official copy of Final High School Transcript (after graduation)
- Equivalency Exam Scores (GED students only)
- Official College Transcript from each college attended (Transfers & students with college credits)
- Some applicants may be asked to submit supplemental admissions forms.
- SAT, ACT, Personal Essays, and Letters of Recommendations are NOT required, unless specifically requested by the admissions office. Applicants may provide these documents as a supplement to their application, if they wish to do so.
Admissions decisions are based on:
- High school record or equivalency scores.
- Completion of any prerequisites established by the program to which you are applying.
- Information included on the official application form.
- Space availability in the program
The application process at SUNY Delhi is based on a rolling admissions plan wherein we will accept applications until the programs are filled. You may apply as early as you would like. The admissions staff will make decisions regarding applicants for the Spring semester beginning October 1. Applicants for admission for the Fall semester will be reviewed beginning November 1.
Fall - Apply for admissions: Complete the application, provide school counselor with the transmittal form or application. When accepted, pay the deposit to hold your spot in your major and send back applicable forms received from SUNY Delhi.
Winter - Apply for financial aid.
Spring - Attend an Accepted Student Day Program.
Summer - Start Packing!
August 28 ? August 30, 2015 - Attend Orientation.
August 31, 2015 - Attend your first day of classes.
Accepted Student Days
Learn more >
Saturday, October 17
or November 14
Learn more >