Full-time Resident and Commuter Students
Full-time students must purchase a full year decal. If you are not full-time, you
will need to come into North Hall to purchase your decal. Please bring your spring
schedule with you to verify the number of credit hours you are taking for the spring
At this time, all students who are legally licensed to drive may bring a vehicle to campus. However, college policy requires that each vehicle driven or parked on the campus be registered with University Police.
- The registration fee for full-time (12 or more credit hours) resident and commuter students is $150 plus tax for the full academic year (fall and spring semesters).
- Students who have more than one vehicle may also register one (1) additional vehicle for $10 plus tax after they have registered their first vehicle.
- However, students may not have more than one (1) registered vehicle parked on campus at any given time. Please note that when registering a second vehicle, you will be required to come into North Hall and provide photocopies of the DMV registration for both vehicles.
If you are planning to bring a vehicle to campus and are a full-time student, you may purchase your parking decal online from December 15, 2017 until January 15, 2018. After January 15, you must come into the University Police office, located in North Hall, to purchase your decal. Part-time students must register in person. All vehicles should be registered no later than 6 p.m. on Tuesday, January 23, 2018.
Register your vehicle online
Full-time students only can log in to their Bronco Web account and under the Student Services and Financial Aid tab, click on the Parking Permits link. (If link does not open, please right click on link and select “open in new window.”) Fill in all required information. The parking fee of $81 ($75 + $6 tax) may be paid by using a valid credit card or debit card.
Online Registration Instructions:
- Log in to BroncoWeb.
- Enter your username and PIN.
- Under Student Services and Financial Aid tab, select Parking Permits.
- Disable the Pop-Up Blocker feature under the Tools menu.
- Fill in all the required information.
- Choose payment option and complete form.
Register in person
For your convenience, University Police staff will be selling decals in North Hall as follows:
- Saturday, January 20 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Sunday, January 21 from 12 noon to 4 p.m.
You may pay with cash, credit card or check (payable to SUNY Delhi).
Thereafter, parking permits can be purchased Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. in North Hall. Parking fee information (pdf).
Please note: All vehicles parked on campus must be registered with University Police. Temporary parking passes are available at University Police which is staffed 24 hours a day. Students must park in student areas during designated hours (please refer to Section II of the campus Parking Brochure (pdf)).
Also, if you plan to bring a motor vehicle to campus, it is very important that you are aware of college parking rules and regulations. Fines for campus parking violations are $30 for the first violation and $40 for each subsequent violation. In addition, the fine for parking in a handicapped parking space without a valid permit is $150. Please refer to the Parking Brochure (pdf) for complete details regarding campus parking and traffic regulations.
Once University Police has received verification of your payment, a SUNY Delhi parking
permit will be issued in your name and placed in a vehicle registration packet. This
packet will include: (a) your decal; (b) instructions on how to properly affix the
decal to your vehicle; and (c) a Campus Parking and Traffic Regulations brochure.
This packet will be held at University Police in North Hall and will be available
for pick up when you arrive on campus for orientation. Registration packets will not
be sent in the mail. Be sure to bring a picture ID card when picking up your vehicle
Questions or assistance about parking on campus should be directed to the University Police at 607-746-4700 or you can email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions or assistance regarding online payments should be directed to Student Financial Services at 607-746-4570 or you can email us at: email@example.com.