Summer Transition Registration
It's All in The Planning!
"It's All in the Planning!" is for accepted Students with Disabilities and their families to learn more about the support services offered through the SUNY Delhi Office of Access and Equity Services. Register below.
What You will Learn
- Learn how your disability impacts your education.
- Learn how to receive the services you will need in college.
- Actively begin developing your personal toolbox.
- Experiment with reading, writing, and studying technology tools.
What You Need to Know
- Check in Location: TBA
- Time: TBA.
- Parking Locations: Campus Map
- This is a two-day program.
- Be sure to book your accommodations in advance.
- Check your student email for additional information regarding the program.
- The program will take place in various locations on campus.
- There will be time to have lunch on your own in town.
- Advanced registration is required.
- For additional information please contact the Access and Equity Office, email@example.com.
- Bring your own laptop, tablet, and/or smartphone to start building your technology toolbox.
- List of accommodations in the area for you to book
Disability-related Accommodations or Auxiliary Aids. If you anticipate a need for disability-related accommodations or auxiliary aids to attend or participate, please contact Gabriella Vasta at firstname.lastname@example.org. We ask that you provide us with at least 3-5 days of advance notice regarding your equal access needs.