Each graduate will receive THREE guest tickets when they purchase their cap and gown. Additional tickets are not available due to limited capacity in Clark Field House. Guests without tickets are invited to view the commencement ceremony on the wide screen in the air-conditioned Okun Theatre in Farrell Center. A link to the live broadcast will be available on this website on the day of commencement.
GENERAL INFORMATION FOR GRADUATES
- Visit the Registrar's Office website to review graduation requirements.
- There is no rehearsal for commencement.
- Visit the Announcements page on the Campus Store website for information on purchasing caps and gowns.
- Students who cannot pick up their caps and gowns in person may make mail order arrangements through the Campus Store.
- Students will be given three guest tickets and a name card with the purchase of a cap and gown. Caps and gowns may be preordered starting Monday, March 31, and must be picked up by Friday, May 2. Due to the popularity of commencement, extra tickets are not available.
- Students may visit the Campus Store after Friday, May 2 to find out if caps and gowns are still available.
- You will be given a blank name card when you pick up your cap and gown. Write your contact information and bring the card to commencement. DO NOT LOSE THIS CARD. You will give your name card to the Reader when you ascend the stage.
- Participation in commencement is not proof of graduation. The only such evidence is the diploma or an official college transcript.
- Diplomas will be mailed in summer 2014. If you have questions about your diploma, please contact the Registrar's Office, 607-746-4560.
GENERAL INFORMATION FOR GUESTS
- Directions and Lodging Accommodations
- Campus Map
- Guests are asked to follow the commencement signs. All parking lots are available.
- There will no be accessible parking at Clark Field House. Guests may be dropped off at Clark Field House.
- Shuttle service will be provided from all campus parking lots to Clark Field House starting at 8:30 am.
- The ceremony will last approximately two and one-half hours.
- Graduates will receive a portrait with the delivery of their diplomas. Additional photographs may be purchased by contacting Gerry Raymonda Photography.
- A reception will be held in Farrell Center following the ceremony.
- The Bronco bus will be available after the ceremony for accessible courtesy transport to Farrell Center for the reception.
- We have experienced bottlenecking. Please do not block the doorways after the ceremony.
- There is no reserved seating for guests. It is recommended that guests arrive early.
- Guests with tickets will be seated between 9:00 am and 9:50 am. Guests with tickets who arrive late are not guaranteed a seat in Clark Field House.
- Each student receives three guest tickets. Guests without tickets and guests arriving late may view the ceremony via web broadcast in The Okun Theatre in Farrell Center.
- Children are required to have a ticket if they occupy a seat. Strollers and infant carriers may not block walkways.
- Seating will be reserved for graduates, faculty and staff participating in commencement.
- Guests requiring accessible seating must contact Patricia Timoney by May 9.
OFF SITE VIEWING
We are very proud of our graduates' accomplishments and make every effort to provide a memorable ceremony for our students and their guests. If you need accommodations please contact our commencement liaisons at your earliest convenience.