DEADLINE TO SUBMIT PETITION TO GRADUATE
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 14
INFORMATION FOR GRADUATES
- Visit the Registrar's Office website to review graduation requirements. Participation in commencement is not proof of graduation. The only such evidence is your diploma or an official college transcript.
- Graduates are responsible for procuring an appropriate cap and gown to participate in the commencement ceremony.
- Order and pay for their caps and gowns online. Caps and gowns will be delivered to the Barnes & Noble Campus Store in Farrell Center and available for pick up in December.
- Students who cannot pick up their caps and gowns in person may make other arrangements by calling the Barnes & Noble Campus Store, 607-746-4760.
- December graduates may request as many tickets as needed. May graduates will be given 3 guest tickets when they pick up their cap and gown. Additional tickets are not available due to limited capacity in Clark Field House.
- Graduates will also be given a blank name card to write your name, degree, honors and contact information. DO NOT LOSE THIS CARD, bring it with you to commencement.
- Graduates in full regalia, wearing their tassels on the right will line-up at 12:15 pm at Clark Field House.
- Diplomas will be mailed after the ceremony. If you have questions about your diploma, please contact the Registrar's Office, 607-746-4560.
INFORMATION FOR PARENTS, FAMILIES AND GUESTS
- Directions to campus and Area Accommodations
- Campus Map When you arrive on campus, follow the commencement signs.
- There will be no parking at Clark Field House, ONLY drop-off is available. All other lots are available.
- Shuttle bus service will be provided to Clark Field House from all campus parking lots starting at 11:30 am.
- There is no reserved seating for guests.
- Guests with tickets will be seated between 12:00 noon and 12:50 pm. Guests with tickets who arrive late (after the procession has begun) are not guaranteed a seat in Clark Field House.
- Wheelchairs, strollers and infant carriers may not block walkways. Children are required to have a ticket if they occupy a seat.
- Guests without tickets and guests arriving late will be asked to wait for the procession to finish before entering the Maines Arena.
- The ceremony will last approximately two and one-half hours.
- Each graduate will be photographed on stage with President Laliberte and will receive a gift photo with their diploma. Additional photographs may be ordered by contacting the photographer. Guests are asked to refrain from leaving their seats during the ceremony to take photographs.
- Graduates, parents, family members and friends are invited to attend a simple reception in immediately following the ceremony.
- Due to problems in the past and fire and safety regulations, we request that guests do not block doorways and exits after the ceremony.
- Guests requiring accessible seating must contact Donna Ackerman at 607-746-4025 or firstname.lastname@example.org no later than December 1.
- ASL interpreters will be provided by Empire Interpreting.
OFF SITE VIEWING