Each academic year, the prestigious Presidential Scholars Program selects up to 10 Presidential Scholars among new students to SUNY Delhi. Recipients are chosen from area high schools. Meet the SUNY Delhi Presidential Scholars.
This unique full-tuition scholarship program (less NYS TAP and the SUNY Tuition Credit) was established for accepted regional students who obtain a Regents diploma with a high school GPA of at least 90 or above. Students are provided with the scholarship for four or eight consecutive semesters, depending upon their degree program and upon maintenance of at least a 3.3 cumulative GPA.
In order to apply for a Presidential Scholarship, a student must:
- Complete the SUNY Online Application for Admissions.
- Maintain a minimum high school average of 90 or above.
- File a FAFSA and NYS TAP Application by March 1, 2018.
- Complete the online Presidential Scholarship Application form.
- Finalists will be required to participate in an on-campus or online interview.
- Students will be notified by March 30, 2018.
* February 15, 2018: Priority Submission Deadline for Presidential Scholars Scholarship Application