AOS for IBEW Electricians
Apply for Admission to the IBEW Associate's Degree Program
The Application Process
1. Complete the online SUNY Application.
2. Select “Delhi” as the campus choice and “Electrical Construction and Instrumentation w/Tri-City” (1926) as the major code. Please note that this code is only for the online IBEW program.
3. Complete and submit a Supplemental Information Form indicating that you want the online IBEW program.
4. Have your high school transcript or GED, Journeyman Certification, American Council on Education ACE Transcript and official college transcripts from all colleges attended regardless of credits earned sent to:
SUNY Delhi Admissions
454 Delhi Drive
Delhi, NY 13753
Individual Student Evaluation
- A mandatory, non-refundable Course Challenge fee is required prior to faculty evaluation of coursework, on-the-job work experience and comprehensive written exams. Successful evaluation from the American Council on Education (ACE) transcripts will result in the awarding of 51 transfer credit hours.
- Total evaluation cost (51 cr hrs x $20.00): $1,020.00
Is there a deadline for application?
- Matriculated students are accepted in the fall or spring semester only.