Online Hospitality Management (BBA)
Hospitality Management - BBA
SUNY Delhi's Bachelor of Business Administration in Hospitality Management program, one of the first of its kind in the nation, prepares you for a career managing the country's premier resorts and hotels. Our graduates work at Hyatt, Hilton, Marriott, and Gaylord Entertainment, as well as with air and cruise lines.
Direct your education to suit your talents, interests, and career goals with concentrations in:
- Culinary Arts Management
- Event Management
- Hotel and Resort Management
- Restaurant and Food Service Management
Our highly-regarded program includes the opportunity to work and earn college credit at the Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando, Florida, for six months in the Walt Disney College Program. As a SUNY Delhi graduate, not only will you benefit from our extensive professional connections, you'll enter the workplace with the skills and confidence gained from real-world experience.
- Disney experience. Spend six months working and earning college credit at Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida, in the Walt Disney College Program.
- Rich tradition. SUNY Delhi has one of the nation's oldest college-level programs in Hospitality.
- Industry connections. Close relationships with regional and national industry leaders open doors for employment. Our graduates also receive priority consideration for employment at the luxury Otesaga Resort Hotel in Cooperstown.
- Small classes mean extensive one-on-one interaction and personal guidance from faculty.
- Community service opportunities through the SUNY Delhi Hotel Management Society.
Students must complete at least 320 hours of work experience in a related field during
the summer between their first and second years of study.
SUNY Delhi students in all hospitality programs also have the opportunity to work while earning college credit at Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida, for six months through the Walt Disney College Program.
- Full-service banquet facility
- A la carte kitchen
- Banquet preparation kitchen
- Lounge with full bar
- Suites for overnight guests
- Front desk operator
- Housekeeping supervisor
- Food and beverage professional
- Sales and marketing manager
- Human resources manager
- Purchasing manager
- High School Average: 80
- Algebra Regents: 75
- Biology Regents: 75
- Transfer GPA: 2.3
- SUNY Curriculum Code: 2397