Parent & Student Information
Information for Parents & Students
Important Registration Information
* Students: All Fall 2017 deadlines for Registration: NO EXCEPTIONS
- CJUS 100, Intro to Criminal Justice: Last day to register is September 1, 2017
- Online or College Campus: Last day to register is September 1, 2017
- Traditional Classes taught in High School or VIA DL: Last day to register is September 22, 2017
- Payment is due at the time of registration. Registration forms received without payment will be held until payment is received**
SUNY Delhi offers a discounted rate to students registered in the College in High School program. Cost for tuition is $50 per credit; college fee of $0.85 per credit and a $5 transcript fee per semester. See fee schedule below.
3 credits = $157.55 4 credits = $208.40
6 credits = $310.10 7 credits = $360.95
8 credits = $411.80 9 credits = $462.65
10 credits = $513.50 11 credits = $564.35
Students may register for no more than 11 credits per semester.
If a student stops attending a course or no longer wants to take the course for college credit, a College in High School Drop Form must be completed.