1. Apply online at www.suny.edu/student. The fee is $50.00 USD. The quickest and
most efficient way to pay the application fee is with a credit card online.
2. Submit the following documents directly to our campus at Enrollment Services/
2 Main Street/Delhi, NY 13753 USA:
- Official Secondary School Records. Official records include: high school diplomas, high school leaving certificates, etc. Please note that each international student must have the equivalent of a United States high school diploma. These records must be in English.
- Official College Transcripts. Applicants that attended a college or university must arrange to have official transcripts forwarded directly to the Enrollment Services Office. Any transcripts from colleges or universities outside of the United States must be in English and evaluated by a Credential Evaluation Service, such as World Education Services.
- Autobiographical Essay in English. Topics can include: why you are applying for study in the United States, reasons for selecting the field of study chosen, work experience relevant to you field of study, the explanation for any extended interruption in your school attendance, special interests and abilities you have, plans for further study and/or employment after completion of your first degree, family background, etc. The essay should be no longer than 2 pages.
- A copy of the biography page of your passport. This is the page that includes complete legal name, country of citizenship and photograph.
3. Non-Native English Speaking Applicants must also submit the following directly to
the Enrollment Services Office:
- English Proficiency Statement. This form must be completed by a director of courses in English (or duly designated representative) of a bi-national center or a professor of English at a school or university.
- Official TOEFL scores. A minimum score of 475 (written) or 49 (TOEFL i BT) is required, OR
- Official IELTS scores. A minimum score of 4.5 is required.
Financial Evaluation Process:
The financial evaluation process relates to issuance of the Form 1-20, which occurs after the student has been accepted. Please note that admission's decisions are not based upon immigration status. Once you are accepted, you will need a Form I-20 in order to obtain an F-1 Student Visa. In order for SUNY Delhi to issue a Form I-20 after acceptance, a tuition & housing deposit of $150 USD must be paid to the college.
We require the following documents for the financial evaluation process. These documents must be dated nine months or less prior to the date of the semester you are attending and can be sent directly to the Enrollment Services Office at SUNY Delhi:
- Foreign Financial Statement (FSA-4)
- An official bank statement proving funding for one full academic year. The bank statement must come from the student, his or her parent(s), or a sponsor. The balance must be converted to US dollars.
International Admissions Counselor
Republic of Cyprus
Republic of Georgia