Restaurant & Food Service Management
Restaurant & Food Service Management (AAS)
Our Restaurant & Food Service Management graduates are in demand across the country. The program gives you the skills and knowledge you need to enter the food management field, from menu planning, purchasing and marketing to human resources. Best of all, you gain actual experience working in our student-run restaurant, Signatures.
This program offers food-preparation courses with extensive hands-on experience coupled with management courses in menu planning, purchasing, marketing, human resources, and financial management that will prepare you for an entry-level management position.
- Faculty are industry professionals who have owned or managed restaurants from casual to haute cuisine.
- Hospitality students receive first priority when applying for jobs at campus dining facilities.
- Work and study at Walt Disney World in our unique six-month program.
- Restaurant manager
- Restaurant owner
- Food service manager (college, corporate, etc.)
Popular Bachelor's Degree Opportunities at SUNY Delhi
- Event Management
- Culinary Arts
- Hotel and Resort Management
- Restaurant and Food Service Management
- High School Average: 75
- Algebra Regents: 73
- Biology Regents: 73
- SUNY Curriculum Code: 1003